- Doors in MB86 SI system may be used in both individual building and aluminum facades.
- Increased thermal insulation of MB-86 SI system achieved thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
- Very good heat transmittance coefficient (U-value) thanks to the application of thermal breaks.
- Big choice of colours in the standard colour range, enables to satisfy the most demanding clients
- The profile shape enables to obtain slim and durable structures of windows and doors.
- Tightness is ensured by the application of special gaskets made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular, which guarantees resistance to ageing during years of exploitation as well as great thermal insulation.
- Wide range of filling thicknesses guarantees the possibility to apply any standard and non-standard glasses.
The system profiles have a three-chamber structure with the structural depth of the door 77 mm with a thermal break made of polyamide, that is reinforced with fiberglass.
Glass packages up to 55mm; in standard the one-chamber glass package with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674 norm; the possibility to apply a three-glass package with Ug= 0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or a four-glass package filled with krypton and Ug=0,3 W/(m2K); the possibility to apply glasses with increased acoustic insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
3-point automatic espagnolette MACO; hinges made of aluminum which stands out with great durability. Optionally lock with one point latch bolt.