Windows MB-70HIThe modern aluminum system used for production of exterior architectural elements that require thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Window in MB-70HI system may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminium facades
- High thermal insulation with special insulating inserts application.
- Very good heat transfer coefficient U thanks to the application of thermal separators and gaskets
- Wide selection of colours in standard range will satisfy the most demanding clients.
- Profile shape allows to obtain slender and durable window and door structures.
- Tightness is ensured by the application of special seals made of two-component synthetic rubber EPDM, solid and cellular, that guarantees long lasting usage and very good thermal insulation.
Windows in MB-70 and MB-70HI systems may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminum facades
Glass packages up to 50mm. One-chamber glass package with thermal transmittance of Ug=1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply a three-glass package of U=0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or four-glass with krypton of U=0,3 W/(m2K). Glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protctive avaiable.
Maco Multi Matic KS in standard two anti-burglary bolts. Window also has a blockage against handle misplacement and a sash lift *; micro-ventilation in a slot **; *Depending on the window height **for tilt and turn windows