Tilt and slide balcony door PSK Iglo 5Perfect solution that ensures big access to daylight both in small and big room, maintaining great thermal insulation at the same time.
- Design that reflects innovativeness and unconventionality.
- High safety level guaranteed by the application of four anti-burglary bolts in standard.
- Possibility to customize the interior as the result of the wide range of colours;
- Very good thermal parameters ensure heat saving thanks to optimal structure and EPDM sealing.
- Good parameters in sound insulation that guarantee acoustic comfort.
- The possibility to execute in the so-called thin wielding technology (V-Perfect), that allows to connect the profiles perfectly and it guarantees better clamp and wielding control, and, as a result, very good parameters in the resistance tests of the corners (Iglo 5 Classic).
5-chamber frame and sash profiles made exclusively of prime material in A-class with installation width 70 mm.
One-chamber glass package with thermal transmittance Ug=1,0 W/(m²K) according to the PN-EN674 norm in standard. The possibility to apply three-glass package with Ug = 0,6 W/(m²K). Maximal glazing thickness up to 40 mm. The possibility to apply glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
The possibility to apply automatic fitting that supports tilt closing. Four anti-burglary bolts in standard.